Friday, April 25, 2008

Are bugs on the core?

Yesterday was a long day in Wheelerland. Another 6 hr ride and 60 min
run. The ride went by fast as I was doing just over two he loops so I
could come back and take the dogs out. I ended up with about 124
miles. I had 3 powerbars, 9 bottles of endurance 7 gels and about 400
nats.... Gross...Then came the run.....60 mins which felt like it took
longer then the ride. I felt like a hero the first 20 mins then I was
a wreck for 10 min untill the bag of cliff blocks kicked in. Then I
fmlt good again. I finshed up at 7:45 by 7:55 the mdium pizza I had my
sister order for m was gone. I stretched took the dogs out and went to
bed.
6:30 am today I am backout on the road for thee first hour of my two
hour split run. 34 mins @ Z1 26 mins@ Z2. I was in tough shape for
those first 34 mins. Once done with that I had 20 mins to eat change
and be on the bike for 2 hrs. After that I had 8 mins to eat take the
dogs our and leave for class, yup thats right 3 hrs sofar and no
shower. I am on my way to the second run right now so I will only b a
little late for work.

No comments: