Sunday, April 6, 2008

Today the family and I went to Westfield and I raced in the Half marathon they have there. It was a solid race, with lots of hill, the first 4 miles were either straight up or down. There was a few times when I was about ready throw in the towel, once the road turned down I was able to pick the pace back up and recover a bit. The guy in front on me was all over the road, I made time up as I ran a near perfect course, every single corner was cut perfect. I started to feel better as we got deeper into the race, by about mile 7 was I was feeling good and threw down 5:54's until mile 11 where the road turn back up and into a headwind. I ended up with 1:20:43 Not bad but again not all that good.
Tomorrow starts back into regular training, next up is devilman.

No comments: