Friday, May 9, 2008

Golf

The more I think about taking up golf the better it sounds. I mean you
only play when its nice out and you can drive a cart. Why am I
thinking about golf you ask, well because 4 days after a Half ironman
where I dug pretty deep, I am going doing the 6 and 60. The qt2
ironman prep workout. 6 hrs on the bike and a 60 min run.
The first 5 hrs went good, then it went down hill quick. I couldn't
stay in Z1, hell I was able to get there, my mind started to wonder
and at times I was just going through the motions. Because LP doesnt
care if I wanted or didn't want to be out there, of only care if I
was. Did I mention the first 3 hrs it was pooring rain. Then came the
run, nothing special to report here, got it done not super fast but
I'd done. Atlest I have a week before it starts all over again. Today
is the 2 and 2. I am almost done with the ride, then I have to take a
Spanish final, come home run and go right to work and stand for the
next 6 hrs. Did I mention I hate my job and can't wait to leave?!!!
Anyways... See you at the links.

No comments: