Sunday, February 21, 2010

Boston Triathlon Team Indoor Time Trial

I have been looking forward to this race for a few weeks now and its finally here. 6.2 miles completely on the rivet, while trying to ride the predetermined power number as even as I possibly can - not an easy task - and of course the SRM will be downloaded, graphed out and graded on how even I rode the course.
My game plan for Computrainer time trials is to know within 10 watts what I can average for the race distance. Once the gun goes off I'll get the average up and then hold on for dear life. Just like racing out side I will try to keep my max watts to + 50 of the current average. Once I hit the last few minutes all bets are off and its time to let it hang out and see what's let in the tank. I can assure you it won't be much.....

I'll report back tonight how things went.

No comments: