Saturday, March 15, 2008

5:20

The subject of my new post is the amount of time I spent on the computrainer at FS today with a big group. There was about 10 of us which made the time go by pretty fast. Today also started Z2 work on the end of the bike, 27 mins, pretty short I know, but it will build up to just under 2hrs. After the ride was another first of the year a T run off a long bike. It was pretty short 33 mins. The legs felt really good and I was running pretty strong.
While on the bike I think I scored a SRM from the owner of FS, which would be sweet, as my poor as ass can't afford a new one.
Tomorrow is 2 and 2 with some Z2 work on the end of the end, should be fun.
I am on spring break this week and I will be putting in some big training hours before we leave for Salt Lake.
On a side note, I really do not like cocky people whatsoever, they just piss me off. There will come a time when they are unable to back it up and I'll be right there to smack their ass as I run by.
Till next time, God Speed

No comments: