Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bus

Thats what I feel like I have been run over by. A big bus. Today I was another long day. It started at 5am sharp when Kona had to pee. It worked out well for me because I was pretty shelled from Saturdays workouts that I would've probably not have gotten up with the alarm. So once Kona peed and ate, I was on the bike again on the TRAINER for a ZR 2 hrs, before Courtney and I left for the expo at 8:30 am.
The expo opened up around 10 am, we were slammed till 1:30. Non stop people buying stuff, crazyness. When It finally got quite, around 1:45 I left for my 2 hr Z1/Z2 run along the Charles river. It was really nice and something I have never done before. The best part was how little I had to run on pavement. There is a nice little path the whole way. Its odd to see how the other half live. I am so used to running by myself, being able to pee in the woods when needed, and seeing no one else running.
Anyways I am falling asleep, till next time

No comments: