Tuesday, March 11, 2008

So I have been a while for a while, it was a recovery week and a pretty boring week in general. Today is my birthday, the BIG 23.
Somehow for my swim I ended up 300 yards short. I wrote the workout down wrong and I am NOT happy about this little mishap whatsoever.
Monday started the Build Phase of training, I will be doing some really solid efforts in all sports. This is where the fun begins and I am about 7 week outs from my first half of the year. The Devilman down in NJ.
In the first 14 weeks of training, I managed to bring my Z1 run pace down my 2 1/2 minutes at the same HR. I was able to bring my 20min power up by 40 watts, without a single minute above 148hr (Z1 for the new readers out there)
Also I am being jerked around at school again about my classes. Why do people, who call themselves DR. by the way SUCKBALLS at their job and then screw me over again and again. Its almost funny.

No comments: