Sunday, March 30, 2008

6

Once again I was on the trainer for my long ride. Brain, KP and I
tried to get out side but there was way to much ice on the road. We
got 1 hr in before we called it, so I set up my trainer at FS and rode
for another 5 hrs. Oh by the way they're in the process of moving so
I have no fan or radio. After the ride I had a short 50 min run.
Then it was start to work to help B pack up for the expo. 4 hrs later
we were at MIT setting up, we didnt leave there until 9:30 or so. Long
day, really really long. We made it home by 11 and I was asleep by
11:05.
I was up at 5:30 so I can fit in my 2 hr ZR ride before we leave for
the expo. Which at some point I need to leave so I can get it my 2 hr
run.
In other news all qt2systems athletes ripped it up at cali 70.3.

No comments: