Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Excuse me.....

So I am doing my swim today, 3k total w/ drills and 3 x 800 @ 800TT pace plus 10 seconds, which for my slow ass is 1:24/100yd. I am swimming along and 4 meat heads show up and get in the pool, I am almost done, 150 left, and these kids start doing the breast stoke ARCOSS the pool!!! WTF. I almost swam right into 1 of these kids. Didn't you see me swimming back? I mean I was here like 40 seconds ago!! After the swim I had about 25 mins before class so I went to the comuter cafe and picked up a banana and an orange. I was sitting there eating and doing school work, then I started to people watch, its one of my things...people watching....I couldn't believe what people were eating, bagels with butter andSODA (at 9am!?!) I'll stop there.....I have a 60mins Z1 ride and 35min ZR run to go...pretty easy stuff..

I was reading other athletes blogs a few mintues ago and it prompted this post. Its the first week of march and I can't believe the number of people who are sick, injured, and burntout ALREADY......but I bet you their FPT numbers are high. I just don't understand why people feel the need for that crap 52 weeks a year. More reasons for Z1 and correct nurtion..........I guess we will see once race season starts.

1 comment:

That Runner Chick said...

someones using an awful lot of "......."'s, should i just start calling you Wendy??